With that in mind, I have a few money-related things I'd like to accomplish next year that I didn't manage to do this year:
- Fully fund my Roth IRA;
- Focus hard on saving as much as possible to push E-fund up to at least $10k again;
- Stop all purchases from home-shopping sites - I've improved since August, but still feel the itch;
- Use the promise of reimbursement from my insurance company to join Weight Watchers;
- Limit miscellaneous spending - spend only with real purpose; and
- Keep wedding costs down with creative, inexpensive solutions.
Other than than the things listed or implied above, I'd really just like to figure out what it is that I'd like to do, and have the courage to pursue it.