"Secret skimping is out, like false bosoms." - Marjorie Hillis, Orchids on Your Budget, 1937.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I lost about 5 lbs this past week, which is a total of almost 25 lbs lost since the end of May. I'm excited that I'm only about 15 lbs now from my first goal weight (I'll reassess when I get there).


Get your own graph at skinnyr



I know the graph looks really bumpy, but it's because they only show it for a certain time period. If it were an option to zoom out, you'd see a more even trend. :P

5 comments:

QL girl said...

That's awesome!

I love those skinnyr graphs. My only complaint is that it cuts off your earlier weigh-ins after a certain point! That, and it'd be nice if the dates were spaced depending on how much time was between them.

Anyway, great job!

Anonymous said...

I hope your readers really appreciate how difficult it is to make that graph go down from left to right. Congratulations on a weight loss job well done.

ekingout said...

Thanks!!!

Jill Riter said...

Congrats on the weight loss... more power to ya!

Dr. Faith said...

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats! =D